HTML/JavaScript

Image Map

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dust off your reading glasses boys and girls. I'm back!

So as many of you know, I started this blog when I was in Russia so that I could keep everyone up to date with my life in the tundra. And as many of you also know, I did a horrible job at keeping it current. So here is my new resolution: I'm going to use this whenever I'm traveling abroad. This way, anyone who is curious about what I'm doing in a certain part of the world can click the link and find out for themselves. Sounds good, no?

Well, I'm off to Jamaica in a few days for a wedding and that's when I am going to start updating this thing again. I am going to be there for a week and I plan on doing as much as I can while I'm there. Numero uno on my list is to see the "glowing waters." Check out this website. The picture makes it look really cool, right?

Alright, now it's back to work (boo). I'm not on vacation yet! Less than five days to go (woohoo!!!)

No comments: