HTML/JavaScript

Image Map

Sunday, October 5, 2008

So it's been awhile since I wrote. Sorry guys!! I have developed a bit of a cough that has been slowly draining my energy, so I haven't really felt like dragging my computer to school. I'm going to the Western doctor tomorrow, which will hopefully help my cough. But enough about that. Since I last updated my blog, I have been working really hard on school work and visited the palace where Rasputin was killed. Don't ask me to give you the name of it though. It's impossible to pronounce and nobody on the program has been able to remember it. Anyway, it was a pretty cool palace. One of the rooms had an Arabian Nights theme to it, which was pretty awesome. And I got to see the room where they tried to poison Rasputin. All and all, it was pretty cool, but my favorite palace so far is still Peterhof. That's about all I got for you guys this time. Sorry to be so boring ;)

No comments: